golfstudio is currently closed due to lockdown, we will reopen when vaccinations reach 80% double dose
General Terms & Conditions:
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Ernest Performance reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Orders not passing our fraud avoidance measures will be rejected and refunded in full.
We aim to despatch stock items within 48 hours of receipt of your payment. You can typically expect to receive orders within 7 working days.
On occasions where a product may be temporarily out of stock, the customer will be contacted either by telephone or email and can either wait the extra delivery time or be offered a refund or exchange for a product that is in stock.
Costs vary depending upon parcel sizes and delivery areas. Current trading terms restrict all orders to within Australian borders. All shipping costs are based upon historical average costs and actual costs can be slightly larger or smaller than the amount charged.
Multiple Product Orders
For a multiple product order, we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. However, in some instances your order will need to be shipped from multiple warehouses. You will be notified by email if your order is split shipped. You will also be notified if we are out of stock.
Should you return an item without its original tags or the packaging is defaced you may be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the item value.
If you purchased an item online via www.golfstudio.com.au upon delivery, find that the item is unfortunately defective, damaged, has been sent incorrectly, or does not match the description to which it was advertised, we will organise a return pickup at golfstudio’s expense. We will ship the replacement item to you, at no charge.
In such circumstances, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org where one of our friendly staff will contact you directly to discuss the best exchange process suitable for you.
golfstudio is not obliged to provide an exchange or refund, if you simply change your mind about your purchase.
E-Gift Card Policy
These terms apply to all gift cards and electronic vouchers issued by or on behalf of golfstudio Pty Ltd. By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you agree to the following terms.
1. Redeemable for goods purchased online and at golfstudio.
2. The E-Gift Card is valid for 36 months from date of issue.
3. E-Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given. The E-Gift Card can be redeemed in whole or for part of a payment. Unredeemed values will remain on the E-Gift Card until card expiry or until redeemed, whichever occurs first. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period. The E-Gift Card should be treated like cash.
4. golfstudio is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged E-Gift Cards.
5. GST will not apply to the sale of an E-Gift Card, specifically the face value/loaded amount.
6. Once the E-Gift Card has been fully redeemed it cannot be reused.
7. This E-Gift Card can be used in conjunction with another form of payment such as cash & EFTPOS (in-store only) or credit card to make up the full value of the purchase.
8. This E-Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
9. golfstudio reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the E-Gift Card at any time and to take appropriate actions, including the cancellation of the E-Gift Card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
10. Should golfstudio suspect any fraud relating to an E-Gift Card, golfstudio may refuse to redeem the E-Gift Card until golfstudio is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
11. Neither golfstudio nor the provider of the data, represents or guarantees, or accepts any liability whatsoever in respect of, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the E-Gift Card information. Golfstudio does not accept any liability for any delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions, however occurring (including as a result of negligence) in the collecting, recording, processing, storing or dissemination of this information.
ERNEST PERFORMANCE PRIVACY AGREEMENT
1. Respecting your privacy
This policy sets out how we collect and may deal with your personal information. We respect your privacy and will only deal with any personal information that we have collected in accordance with this policy, as may be updated from time to time.
2. Types of Personal Information we may collect
In order for us to effectively provide our services, we may collect personal information from you.
This may include: Identification and payment information:
∙ full name;
∙ date of birth;
∙ credit/debit card or account details; Contact information
∙ business details
∙ residential address;
∙ phone number(s);
∙ email address; Other information
∙ commentary or opinions;
∙ records of your use of our services;
∙ analytical and statistical information;
∙ medical information.
3. How we might collect your personal information
There are a number of circumstances in which we may collect your personal information. The primary occasions will be when you provide us with the information yourself (including in person, by email, phone, internet, through use of our website, using our app, or through any other medium), or when a third party provides us with the information. If you provide us with personal information of someone other than yourself, you warrant to us that you have obtained the necessary consents of the person or persons whose information you are providing and, in providing such information, agree to indemnify us in that respect.
4. How we will use your personal information
5. How we keep your personal information secure
We take the matter of securing and protecting data very seriously. We have implemented technology and security processes to protect the personal information that we collect, and we take all reasonable commercial steps to protect it. This includes appropriately securing our physical facilities and electronic networks to prevent unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, misuse, interference or loss. We also require that the terms of agreements with our third-party providers to address the security and handling of personal information, where applicable. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of any third party. The collection and use of an individual’s information by such third parties may be subject to separate privacy and security policies. We are not liable for any loss, damage or claim arising out of a third party’s use of your personal information where we were authorised by you or law to provide that third party with your personal information. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of any such third parties.
6. How to access your personal information
7. What to do if you have a complaint
If you are concerned about how we have collected, stored or used your personal information, you can lodge a written complaint using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this policy. Please provide your current contact details and a daytime contact phone number, together with a detailed summary of your concerns. We will consider and determine whether the matter requires investigation and will take appropriate action to address the issue and respond to you within a reasonable period of time.
8. Changes to our policies
9. Internet, Website and App Usage
In accessing our website and/or using our app, you acknowledge that we may automatically collect certain information which we will use to improve our services by understanding how persons use our website and app. The information we may collect includes the details of your browser, software and hardware specifications, search terms entered to locate our website or app, usage statistics and other metrics.
Third Party Sites: If you use our website or app, you may follow links to third party websites which are neither owned nor controlled by us. We do not accept any responsibility for you navigating to third party websites from our website, app or communications from us, nor the consequences of doing so. Antivirus software: You should ensure that your antivirus software is regularly updated and maintained in order to limit the risk and damage of malicious acts caused through internet activity. CONTACT US You can contact us by email, telephone or post to our “Privacy Officer”, using the following contact details: Address: 14 – 16 Bond Street, Mordialloc Phone: +61 0429 635 674 email: email@example.com